Friday, June 1, 2012

Best Gifts for Kids: 3D iPhone 4 Slim Cases


A careless father can be estranged from his family members and this is no exaggeration. I have always attached prime importance to work and business, rarely able to squeeze out some time to keep my kid company. The other day I read books about how the improvement of relationship and intimacy can be realized and was benefited a lot from it. What I learned most is that we need to put down our airs and spare substantial time to stay with them. Do not forget bring them gifts from time to time, which can be hottest trends or latest products. For example, iPhone 4/4S can be best gifts for them to show your care about their life.
The first resolution I made is to meet my kids on their own level. I bought iPhone 4 when the new series just got released. They clapped at their ownership and I had to say during that time we virtually a little bit closer. Gerald even shared the pics in his iPhone with me and talked a lot about how the fellows are swarming around a girl in his class. You see, we simply built our relationship and stroke conversation in this way. Though days later I cam back from my trip abroad he greeted me as indifferently as before, I still could feel the spontaneity in his eyes.

Crystal Bowknot Uncommon Case for iPhone 4 4S with Rhinestone Pearl Cover
For my daughters, things are quite different. They show natural intimacy with me instead of their mom. One day, Gretchen cam up, “well, Dad, what is built in that makes iPhone receive calls?” Of course, I failed to explain it clearly to her. The next day, I bought her a collection of iPhone 4 slim case to make up for the embarrassment resulting from my ignorance. She felt quite great for this and assorted them for quite some time in her sister’s house.
Quite strangely, several days later she told me she would gave me gifts in return and I just laughed when I saw the slim iPhone 4 case she gave me. They were what I bought for her. The 3D cases with vivid design and patterns were all kept by her; the common styles excited no interest on her part. It is since that moment that I have begun to cast a careful glimpse of 3D iPhone 4 case when I have a chance to buy gifts for my kids. The images on these cases can be really mind-boggling, for almost everything can takes its shape on the back cover of these cases, such as cat, mouse, melted ice cream, tree rind and so on. It is a stone that kills three birds: on the one hand, it guarantees necessary protection for the kid’s iPhone 4, on the other hand, the kid’s desire for novelty and individualism is satisfied, additionally, parents can shorten the psychological distance with their kids. 

1 comment:

  1. ブランド品は誰でも手に入れてほしいです。でも、値段が高くて、あんまりにも手に入れられないでしょう。ブランド品はバッグ、財布、アクセサリだけではなく、iPhoneが売れると共に、iPhoneケースも人気を集めるようになります。iphone ケース marc Jacobsはその人気女王です。誇りに思って、胸を張ってオススメしますKATE SPADE iphone ケースも色は鮮やかで、長い間、ファッションをリードして、ファンにサプライズを与えてきています。これこそ、不滅の人気伝説です。

    ReplyDelete